Annaba – Algeria
The International Conference on Automatic control, Telecommunication and Signals (ICATS’15) aims to provide a discussion forum for scientists, researchers, engineers, and PhD students about the latest research results and technological advances in the fields of theoretical and experimental applications of control engineering, telecommunication and signal processing as well as in emerging areas related to the five tracks of the conference.
ICATS’15 looks for significant contributions to various topics. The conference will also include plenary sessions given by world-class speakers in emerging areas related to the five tracks of the conference.
CONFERENCE TRACKS AND TOPICS
The conference has five major tracks and under each track the conference topics are listed: Control System Engineering, Robotics Automation and Instrumentation, Renewable Energy, Signal Processing, Network and Communications.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Control System Engineering: Process modeling and optimization, Predictive and adaptive control, Non linear control, Robust control, Sliding mode control, Variable structure systems, Large scale systems, Advanced and intelligent control, Fault detection and fault tolerant control, Fractional systems, Safety systems and reliability. Robotics,
- Robotics, Automation and Instrumentation: Navigation and control for robots, Perception environment and map building, Path planning and collision avoidance, Embedded systems, Cooperative and collaborative robotics, Process automation, Industrial process control, PLC systems, DCS, SCADA, Software engineering in automation, Automotive engineering, Biomedical robotics, and Instrumentation in biomedical,
- Renewable Energy: Power electronics and conversion, Photovoltaic energy, Solar energy, Wind energy, Thermal energy, Fuel cell, Biomass, Smart energy grids, Energy harvesting, and Energy storage management,
- Signal Processing: Real time signal processing, Audio/Speech processing and coding, Spectral analysis, Orthogonal transforms, Biomedical signal processing, Adaptive filters, Applications of digital signal processing, Image and video processing, Video surveillance, and Pattern recognition and analysis,
- Networks and Communications: Signal processing for communications, Digital audio/video broadcasting, Ad Hoc and wireless sensor networks, Watermarking and cryptography, Communication network and Information security, Multimedia computing and communications, Evaluation and performance measurement of IP wireless networks, and Optics Communications.
Paper Submission Deadline:
May 31st, 2015, Extended to June 30, 2015
Notification of Acceptance:
September 1st, 2015, Before September 15, 2015
Final Submission and Camera ready: September 30th, 2015
The best paper will be rewarded.
Selected papers will be submitted for publication to the following Journals according to the related topics:
Papers should be prepared and written in English. All papers should be submitted according to IEEE standard templates (Paper page limit: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references) :
Please use the following link below for the free easychair conference management system to submit your papers electronically.
Contact us at:
ICATS’15 Conference Chair
Badji Mokhtar Annaba University, Faculty of Engineering, Dept. of Electronics, LASA Laboratory, BP: 12, Annaba, 23000, Algeria
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org