11-12 December 2017
Annaba – Algeria
The International Conference on Automatic control, Telecommunication and Signals (ICATS’17) will include tutorials, a technical program of presentations, and keynote lectures covering a wide range of topics on systems, automation, robotics and telecommunication including theory, hardware, software, communication technologies and applications. ICATS’17 aims to provide a forum for researchers from both academia and industry working in control systems engineering, networking and communication to share their latest research contributions and address new challenges in the field.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Control System Engineering: Process modeling, Predictive and adaptive control, Robust control, Variable structure control, Nonlinear systems, Fault tolerant control, Condition monitoring, Embedded systems, Fractional order systems, Soft computational algorithms in control.
- Automation, Instrumentation and Large scale integration: Large scale systems, Process automation, Industrial process control, DCS, SCADA, Robotics systems, Software engineering in automation, Environmental monitoring and control, Water distribution networks, Intelligent transportation, Mechatronics systems, Urban traffic management.
- Renewable Energy: Bioenergy engineering, Photovoltaic technology conversion, Solar thermal applications, Wind energy, Solar and low energy systems, Desalination, Smart energy grids, Energy storage and management.
- Networking and Communications: Signal processing for communications, Digital audio/video broadcasting, Ad Hoc and wireless sensor networks, Optical Networks, Watermarking and cryptography, Network security, Multimedia computing, Mobile Ad-hoc networks, Vanet, Network mobility management, Wireless technologies, Communication Software Techniques.
- Signal and image Processing: Image Processing, Pattern Recognition and Analysis, Computer Vision, Biometry, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Inspired Sensors, Speech Processing, Image and video coding, Forensic science, Soft Computing, Emerging Technologies.
September 30th, 2017: Paper Submission deadline
October 30th, 2017: Notification of acceptance/rejection
November 15th, 2017: Final submission due
December 11-12, 2017: ICATS’17 Conference
Papers should be prepared and written in English. All papers should be submitted according to IEEE standard templates (Paper page limit: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references) :
Please use the following link below for the free easychair conference management system to submit your papers electronically.
Contact us at:
ICATS’17 Conference Chair
Badji Mokhtar Annaba University, Faculty of Engineering, Dept. of Electronics, LASA Laboratory, BP: 12, Annaba, 23000, Algeria
E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org